Sleep is a very important part of life, if we had to define it in two words, it would be REPAIRINGand REGENERATING everything that was damaged during the day’s activities.
Purposes of Sleeping:
- Hormonal regulation.
- Cell repair.
- Hormones regulation
- Losing weight by hormonal regulation
Some Tips to sleep better:
- Disconnect from electrical and lighting appliances 1 hour before (going to bed)
- Do not eat much for 3 hrs. before sleep.
- If possible, wear very comfortable nightwear
- Try not to exercise at night because adrenaline and other hormones that activate the brain rise. The insomniac will not be able to sleep. Exercise until 5 pm.
- Avoid smoking because it is a neurostimulant. if you do, just until 5 pm.
- Avoid coffee, tea, mate, or any other stimulants after 4pm
- Take a warm bath before resting.
Bad sleeping increases the risk of suffering neurodegenerative diseases in the future (Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, etc.).