More information about anti-aging medicine in this interview with Dra. Rossana Girón Ormeño.
“Everybody wants to live long, but nobody wants to be old”.
Preventing aging has been one of the greatest ambitions the human kind has ever had, therefore, it represents a challenge. Regenerative Antiage Medicine is just one step forward in this stream of well-being, focusing on Preventing, Detecting, Stopping and Reversing the deterioration caused by an incorrect lifestyle and the appearance of age-related diseases,in a way that improves the quality of life.
What is the difference between biological and chronological age?
It is the age of our organs, arteries, bones and muscles. It is also the real age of our cells and is important because it can be lengthened or shortened according to our lifestyle.
It is the age in our life calendar, it is fixed and we cannot do anything to modify it.
The main objective of Anti-age Medicine is to boost the immune system, avoiding diseases, and dissociating chronological age from biological age, to keep us biologically young, mentally lucid, active, and competitive, regardless of the years lived.
What is aging?
Aging is the process of biological, progressive, individual, multifactorial deterioration that every living thing has. Due to the interaction between the individual’s genetics and their environment, it begins around 28 years of age when the hormone decline begins .
- Accelerated between 30 and 50 years. 1-2% per year.
- Between 50 and 70 years the aging speed decreases.
- From 70 years on, the deterioration speeded and the aging process decreases.
What happens if we don’t correct our lifestyle:
- Increased Vulnerability to disease.
- Decreases vitality.
- Appearance of frailty Syndrome that exposes us to diseases.
At Girestetic we have developed an Anti Age Regenerative Medicine Program that has different stages.
Always with a preventive approach, we identify risk factors long before diseases appear, by evaluating:
- Anthropometric measures.
- Emotional Stress.
- Cellular Oxidative Stress.
- Metabolic state.
- Nutritional disbalances.
- Hormonal disbalances .
- Biological Age Vs. Chronological Age.
- Identification of future diseases Risks
How do we do it?
We use different tools like:
We record and analyze the information to deliver a personalized report with a series of Recommendations and Therapies that include:
Areas / Stages of Intervention:
- Smart Nutrition
- Smart Supplementation with Nutraceuticals and Orthomolecular Medicine.
- Hornetic exercise.
- Sleep Education and Neurostimulation.
- DETOX programs.
- Hormonal Supplementation.
- Stress Management .Meditation / Coaching / Peace of Mind.