Para el tensado de la piel usamos la Radiofrecuencia que a través de radiaciones electromagnéticas provoca un calentamiento de la piel trabajando muy bien en la dermis profunda sin lesionar la epidermis estimulando a las células encargadas de la producción del colágeno y elastina de tal manera que se produce en la piel un efecto de lifting de reafirmación de la superficie cutánea.
For tightening the skin we use Radiofrequency, which through electromagnetic radiation causes the skin to heat in the deep dermis without damaging the epidermis, stimulating the cells responsible for the production of collagen and elastin in a way that a lifting effect and firming is produced on the skin surface.
- Improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Attenuates surface wrinkles.
- Activates circulation and restores all luminosity and smoothness to the skin.
- It does not leave any type of evidence such as bruising or uncomfortable erythema or peeling.
- Sagging skin.
- Fine lines of expression (around the eyes, mouth, and forehead).
- Patients over 35 years of age as a preventive treatment.
- Patients who have already undergone a facelift and who do not want to undergo a second surgical facelift.
- Maintenance after an Endo Lifting or a classic lifting.
- It can be done on any type of skin.
- The procedure consists of the emission of electromagnetic discharges through a treatment tip that moves continuously over the area to be treated using a conductive element (gels or oils).
- The procedure is accompanied by a heat sensation and moderate erythema that subsides in a few hours.
- The duration of tha treatment depends on the degree of flaccidity and cellulite that you want to treat.
- How many sessions: between 4 to 8 sessions at a rate of 1 every 15 to 30 days.
- It leaves no evidence of the treatment, therefore it is possible to continue with your usual activities immediately after the session is over.
- Sunscreen protection .
- Hydration with liquids and creams.
- There could be transitory redness that appears after the session and that disappears with the hours.
The use of Radiofrequency is included in a facial program associated with other aesthetic treatments that complement each other, progressively improving results in time .
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Metal prostheses, pacemakers, and other devices.
- Serious cardiovascular diseases.
- Neuromuscular diseases.
- People who suffer from impaired coagulation.