Diamond-tipped microdermabrasion is a mechanical but very delicate treatment that, using exfoliating tips and water, removes the superficial layers of the skin to perform a deep cleaning, eliminating superficial dead cells, fat, and accumulated blackheads. to revitalize it, improving expression lines and acne sequelae.
- Decrease in open comedones (blackheads).
- Decrease in oiliness on the face.
- Decreased pore size.
- Improvement of skin aging.
- Removal of dead cells from the surface.
- It’s a very friendly procedure, nothing invasive or aggressive.
- Improves oxygenation of the skin.
- improvement of acne scars.
- It favors and stimulates the renewal of skin cells.
- Photoaged skin.
- skin lines and wrinkles
- Skin thickening (Hyperkeratosis).
- Dry Skin.
- Cysts and comedones
- Acne sequelae.
- Seborrheic skin.
- Enlarged and/or open pores.
- After cleaning the face and neck.
- The equipment uses a suction system that allows, in addition to exfoliation with the circular heads covered with diamond particles, the aspiration of cellular debris.
- The exfoliating tips can be exchanged according to the area being treated. They act in two ways:
- Abrasion: removes dead cells and impurities from the skin.
- Vacuum (Vacuum or negative pressure) that with movement decompresses the tissues and stimulates circulation.
- At the end of the session, we put on sunscreen.
- The sessions last between half and an hour.
- After each session, there are no restrictions.
- The sessions do not usually produce irritation or redness of the skin, and if it occurs is mild, it disappears within a few hours.
- It is convenient to hydrate the skin post-treatment to keep it moisturized.
- Use sunscreen.
- Avoid direct sun exposure during the following days.
- The changes are evident from the first session, but 6 sessions are recommended for optimal results.
- History or active herpes.
- Regular consumption of anti-inflammatories.
- Infected skins
- Telangiectasias (red veins).