Ultrasound or sonophoresis is a form of energy not audible by the human ear, composed of high-frequency sound waves with very favorable effects on the deeper layers of the skin. This therapy is non-invasive, painless, and fast that works utilizing cellular and molecular micro-massage, giving rise to numerous therapeutic effects.
- Skin tightening (line of the mandibular ridge neck and chin).
- Reduces the submental region (double chin).
- Produces elevation of the eyebrows.
- It can minimize bags under the eyes.
- It works on the lines of the neckline.
- Reduces expression lines, wrinkles.
- Stimulates the formation of collagen.
- It greatly facilitates the absorption of creams and active compounds.
- Effective in reducing inflammation.
- Improves blood circulation.
- It does not damage the skin surface.
Among its multiple effects we have:
Produces vasodilation, improving blood circulation and generating anti-inflammatory effects of relaxation and sedation of the tissues.
It promotes the recombination of cellular fluids internally and thus the metabolic processes allow better absorption of the applied active principles.
It promotes the increase in metabolic activity and this leads to the enzymatic processes of the cells to rapidly achieve tissue repair.
- Sagging Skin .
- Fine expression lines (around the eyes, mouth, and forehead).
- Patients over 35 years as a preventive treatment.
- Maintenance after an Endo Lifting or a classic lifting.
- It can be done on any type of skin.
- It can be done at any time of the year.
- Cleaning the skin.
- Gentle mechanical peeling.
- Application of ultrasound through a small diameter head that transmits the waves, a conductive gel is used, with active ingredients or neutral gel .
- The session lasts approx 15 minutes.
- It does not produce side effects except in some cases mild erythema for a couple of hours.
The rejuvenating effect of ultrasound occurs after several sessions. As the ultrasonic impulses stimulate the dermal tissues, they will be renewed and strengthened until reaching a point where the appearance has recovered for several years.
It should not be used in ischemic areas, eyeballs, or near the ears.
- People with pacemakers or heart disease.
- Active cancer.
- Vascular diseases, thrombophlebitis, and varicose veins.
- Sensitivity disorders.
- Open wounds.
- Metal implants.
- Acute inflammation and tumors.