Treatment designed to favor the penetration of active principles through the electroporation technique, which is presented as a painless and non-invasive alternative to conventional mesotherapy, is a virtual mesotherapy , without needles, offering the possibility of introducing drugs transepidermal.
- It allows the entry of substances through the transepidermal route.
- Any electroporable active ingredient can be electroporated.
- Improves the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Attenuates surface wrinkles.
- It does not leave any type of evidence such as bruises, erythema, or peeling.
- Ideal for people who are afraid of needles applied in traditional Mesotherapy.
- It is a multipurpose treatment where, depending on the objective, the active principles that the case requires are used.
- Fine expression lines (around the eyes, mouth, and forehead).
- Dehydrated skins.
- Aged photodamaged skins.
- Pigmented skins.
- Thinned skin.
- People of any age.
- Patients over 35 years of age as a preventive treatment.
- It can be done on any type of skin.
- Cleaning the skin.
- Gentle mechanical or chemical peeling to facilitate the entry of the nutrients.
- Hydration as it facilitates penetration.
- Lipidic or nano-lipidic active principles are used, that is to say, electroporable ones.
- Placement of active principles on the skin and passage with the electroporator head.
- Application of a facial mask that enhances the required effects.
- The session can be concluded with a relaxing massage.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Metal prostheses, pacemakers, and other devices.
- Implanted hearing aids.
- Serious cardiovascular diseases.
- Epileptic patients.
- Febrile people.
- The frequency of application can be once or twice a week until the skin is saturated with the active ingredients it needs and then every 15 days.
- The results of the session with virtual Mesotherapy with Electroporation are observed immediately and improve within 24 to 48 hours.
- About 8 to 12 sessions are necessary to achieve the desired result and maintain it over time.