The Ultracavitator is a high-power ultrasound associated with medium-frequency electrical currents that allow the rupture of the cell membrane of the fat cells in the deepest layer below the skin.
Also, the highly penetrating stereo dynamic polarized current acts on the lymphatic system helping to eliminate fat and toxins through urine and sweat, acting as mechanical lymphatic drainage.
- Painless application.
- Significant reduction of localized fat.
- After the session no bruising or sequelae.
- Help fight cellulitis.
- Rapid resorption of postsurgical bruises.
- Stimulation of the formation of healthy collagen, avoiding the formation of adhesions in the postoperative period.
- Body contour Reduction.
- Cellulite grade I, II and III.
- Early post-operative treatment.
- Late postoperative treatment.
- Reduction of bruising and fibrosis after liposuction, tummy tuck, and other surgeries.
- At least 10 sessions of Ultra Cavitation are needed every other day, a maximum of three times a week, to obtain satisfactory results.
- It is recommended that each session does not exceed 30 minutes of this energy so that there is no cumulative effect of ultrasound in the body. Therefore, the rest of the reduction session is worked with other complementary teams.
- It can be used in any region of the body, except for the face, neck, and regions close to the heart area, such as around the breasts and near the armpits.
- Implanted hearing aids.