Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is one of the most sought-after skin rejuvenation treatments.
The PRP is obtained by blood centrifugation , isolating the platelets since the plasma has (4 to 6 times more concentration of them) and in its granules, there is a large concentration of bio stimulating growth factors that accelerate, improve, repair, and/or regenerate various tissues, for this reason, it is also known as plasma rich in growth factors
The main objective of this treatment is to reactivate the regenerative capacity of skin cells, their vitality, increasing their thickness, recovering elasticity, improving irrigation and increasing smoothness, improving their appearance.
- After the first application, the appearance and quality of the skin improves.
- Improves skin moisture and elasticity and smoothness.
- Attenuation of expression lines and deep wrinkles.
- The stimulating effect lasts for about 15 days.
- Autologous (from the patient himself).
- Great stimulating power.
- There is no possibility of transmission of hematological diseases.
- There is no risk of local, systemic, or rejection allergies.
- Minimally invasive.
- Time approx. 1:30 hrs.
- Recovery period 6 hours.
- Photoaging of the face, neckline.
- Dehydrated skin thinned skin, with multiple lines of expression.
- Scars/stretch marks (relative effect and combined with other treatments).
- Hair loss.
- Hand rejuvenation.
- Extraction from a vein of the arm of a small amount of blood approx. 10cc.
- Place it in a tube containing anticoagulants to preserve its nutrients.
- Centrifugation to separate plasma, the fraction richest in platelets that contain Growth Factors and proteins, from the rest of the blood components.
- Separation of the fraction of the plasma richest in growth factors, discarding the rest.
- Addition of calcium chloride to release platelet growth factors.
- Addition of enriching products for PRP (other additional nutrients).
- Preparation of loaded syringes to be administered.
- If the application is facial, prepare the face, neck, décolleté. Ideally, a deep cleansing facial treatment has been carried out before application (Hydrafacial/microdermabrasion / superficial chemical peeling).
- Perform the application of PRP through infiltrations with intradermal microinjections or using a painless mesotherapy device that precisely regulates the dose and depth of administration called Dermapen or a Nano pen, since the very uniform treatment is safer and does not leave bruises.
- In the case of it being a capillary platelet-rich plasma treatment (scalp), application to the neck, cellulite, or any other area of the body, the platelet-rich plasma is injected intradermally for its regenerative effect.
- Ideal to do it 3 times at a rate of 1 time a week, and maintenance every two months.