One sign of aging is loss of volume in the face, cheek, cheekbones, chin, and even nose. This can be easily resolved with a filler for patients looking for non-invasive rejuvenation.
There are multiple options of Fillers , such as the Hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite, and others but here at Girestetic we only use Hyaluronic acid, because it is a component of the body’s tissues, a fundamental part of connective tissue and over time it decreases self-production and quality, therefore the one we use is completely biocompatible.
Most common areas of application:
- Brow and forehead.
- Temples (temporal region).
- External periocular wrinkles.
- Cheekbones: facial volume.
- Back and nasal tip (Rhinomodelation).
- Around the lips: labial or perioral wrinkles (barcode).
- Nasogenian furrows: expression lines on both sides of the nose towards the mouth.
- Labiogenian furrows.
- Nasoyugal sulcus.
- Labiomental sulcus.
- Facial rehydration (delta lifting).
- Depressed scars.
- Hydration and improvement of the skin elasticity, giving it a smoother appearance.
- Produces a redensification of the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of deeper wrinkles.
- Recovery of lost volume.
- Produces a regenerative stimulus.
- Combat photoaging.
Duration of effect:
- The effect is appreciated immediately after application.
- Depending on the biofabrication of each product and the body area placed, the duration is from 9 to 18 months.
Before the procedure:
- It is essential to choose a biocompatible material, legal, and with a sanitary registration in your country.
- See exactly what product they are placing on you and have the product credential delivered to you.
The product must be
- Don’t migrate.
- That does not require a previous test.
- That has a duration (between 8 to 18 months).
- That is not permanent.
Ask for the opening of the hialuronic ac. package in your presence: the boxes are sealed, the prefilled syringes and for facial application are generally 1 cubic cc, that is, they are small.
The infiltrations must be carried out by a specialist trained in these techniques.
Products are not authorized for use in medicine that should not be placed.
Liquid silicone that two decades ago was used illegally for lip augmentation and other areas of the body.
Fillers derived from plastic products and others such as methyl methacrylate are banned in many parts of the world.
- After cleaning the face and collecting the hair, mark with a special dermal pencil the areas to be treated, identifying depressed areas where volume is lacking and deep wrinkles.
- The products we use ALL have anesthetic.
- Application Techniques:
- With a needle: we start with a local cooling device to avoid pain and then using a very thin needle we proceed to deposit small amounts of the product in the form of threads under the skin, this form of application is widely used on lips, furrows, frowns.
- With a cannula, for which we place local anesthesia only in the entrance, through this hole we enter with a cannula that allows us to give volume to large areas from single access, for example, malar area, chin, temporal region, temples, also hands.
Duration of the procedure: 30 min.
Recovery time: 24 to 48 hrs.
Post Procedure Care:
- Immediately afterwards, slight erythema (redness) may appear, for which the local cold with ice is very useful.
- In the next 48 hours, a slight swelling could appear that also subsides with local cold, this is the time it takes for the product to integrate into the host’s tissue.
- There could be a sensation of heat and the appearance of some bruises.
- A sensation of bulk because there is a product in place but it is not apparent to and it passes in a few days when it is fully incorporated.
- Neat daily cleaning is recommended
- do not apply creams or lotions for 48 hours unless directed by the doctor.
- Sun protection with sunscreen is strongly suggested
- Avoid touching the treated areas, when we see something ‘new’ in our body, we tend to touch it continuously.
- Avoid products with alcohol.
- Avoid heat , sun exposure or excessively hot showers.
- Avoid the ‘sauna effect’.
- Avoid strenuous physical exercises.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Hyaluronic. Ac. Allergy
- Local inflammations in the area of application.
- Infections of all kinds (cold sores).
- Excessive sagging of skin requiring surgery.