The eyes area rejuvenation is necessary to maintain a youthful, fresh and cheerful expression.
Endoscopic frontoplasty aims to rejuvenate, lift and reposition the entire forehead, eyebrows, and eye area through minimal incisions in the scalp.
For this, we use high-tech equipment called an endoscope and through minimal incisions, in the scalp, we enter a camera, which allows us under the direct and enlarged vision to see on the monitor the interior of the area that we are operating. The delicate instruments specially designed for this surgery are entered through those same orifices and thus we raise all these structures descended over the years, repositioning them in the place where they were before, managing to rejuvenate the entire upper third of the face. From here we can also reach the middle third of the face, improving it.
We correct the wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows, we raise the cheekbones and attenuate the nasolabial folds, avoiding large scars, so that the patient’s recovery is faster
The use of this equipment allows us to protect the nervous and vascular structures, making it a very safe procedure.
- Obvious and very natural rejuvenation.
- Minimal and hidden scars in the hair.
- Short surgical time
- Short recovery time.
- High technology at the service of Surgery.
Operative time: 2 hours.
Hospitalization: Ambulatory/hosp. 1 day.
Recovery: 7 days.
The procedure must be performed by a plastic surgeon trained in endoscopic facial surgery.
- Patients between 35 and 50 years old who do not want the “Classic Surgical Rejuvenation”.
- Lowered eyebrows, sad and tired look.
- Overcast eyelids with redundant skin.
- Asymmetric eyebrows.
- Wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyebrows.
- Flattened cheekbones and “very deep nasolabial folds”.